Seal Ends Once - 1 Gallon
SEAL ENDS ONCEŽ deeply penetrates the surface to guard and stabilize the ends of cut wood against adversarial weather and caustic conditions. SEAL ENDS ONCE makes use of proprietary nano-polymers to form a versatile breathable barrier to coat the wood cells and fibers, defending towards water damage.
SEAL ENDS ONCE preserves the integrity of the wood by inhibiting rot, decay, mold, mildew and fungi development. It additionally stabilizes the wood, preventing warping and cupping.
SEAL ENDS ONCE should be used alongside SEAL-ONCE NANO GUARD and NANO GUARD PLUS POLY. It can also be tinted, utilizing our Semi-Clear Tints, to match your project.
Cut ends of all soft and hardwoods including:
Cedar | Ipe | Mahogany | Cumaru | Bamboo | Timbersil | Redwood | Tigerwood | Fir | Pressure treated lumber
- Non-toxic; will not harm pets or plants
- Zero VOCs
- Non-film forming, breathable barrier
- Stabilizes & protects wood
- Prevents warping & cupping
- Inhibits wood rot & decay
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Soap and water cleanup
- Clear formula can be painted or stained after treatment
- Tinted formula provides UV protection