Cascade Clear Log Finish - 2 Gallons
Cascade Clear Log Finish is the perfect product to follow application of Capture Stain or High Sierra Stain on your log home. Cascade provides a weather-repellant crystal clear finish while protecting against mildew discoloration and surface cracking of your logs or other vertical wood features of your log home such as log siding, wood trim, and hand peeled deck rails.
Algaecide Included in the New Improved Formula!
Cascade Clear Log Finish benefits:
- Water-based, easy to apply and clean up
- Use indoors and out, 100% VOC compliant
- Heavily loaded with biocides and UV inhibitors to help prevent mildew and block damaging ultraviolet light.
- Recommended finishing top coat for Sashco's Capture Log Stain, also compatible with other manufacturers’ products (verify compatibility before purchasing)
- Maintenance coat for Capture Log Stain and High Sierra Log Stain, can be applied repeatedly to extend the life of the underlying finish
- Lab and field tests have proven the Capture System (Capture log stain plus Cascade clear topcoat) to have superb resistance to chalking, fading, cracking, peeling, and loss of overall appearance.
- Ultra water repellant and dries crystal clear without altering the appearance of pigmented base coat, caulking, or chinking
Cascade Coverage Rate (depending on surface roughness)Click Here to Order Sample
300-600 sq. ft. per gallon
- Check that the pigmented coat of Sashco's Capture Log Stain is firm and set. Dry time is 4–24 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Thoroughly stir Cascade before application to clean, stained, exterior logs. Use a garden sprayer or airless paint sprayer to apply and brush out runs.
- If the wood is very porous and the sheen on the logs is uneven after applying 1 coat of Cascade, multiple coats may be required for an even appearance.
*It is always good practice to try and protect logs as much as possible from exposure to moisture shortly after applying Cascade.
Cascade Technical Information