1 Qt. Bulk Loading Air Gun
This is a Single-Action Air-Powered Bulk Caulk Gun with 1 Qt Volume. It can discharge the most viscous materials such as log home caulk and chinking at high-speed and in large volume. It is recommended for repetitive work where joints are uniform in size and shape.
The 100-10 can be paired with a follow plate for easier and more efficient loading of chinking. Note: The 100-10 utilizes air power for dispensing and is manual powered for loading.
- Requires minimal physical effort
- Designed and built for repetitive work
- Provides even flow without interruption
- Dispenses most viscous materials at high speed and in large volume.
- The 100-10 is supplied with 32-55 nozzle.
- Many Albion specialty nozzles can also be applied without the use of an adapter.
- 3-way air valve for instant pressure release
- Full porting to prevent piston upset
- Dent-resistant steel barrel
- Scratch and rust-resistant plated finish
- All parts are replaceable.
- 1 quart capacity minimizes reloading.
- Air pressure regulators can also be supplied as an extra by Albion Engineering.
- All models accept 1/8"NPT male air-line fittings.
- Description: Single-Action Air-Powered Bulk Caulk Gun 18" barrel - metal nozzles
- Industry: Serious Sealant Applicator
- Best For: Popular Model for large volume work
- Material Type: All Single & Slow Cure Two Component
- Capacity: Quart
- Drive Type: Single Action Air
- Force or Pressure Generated: 120 psi Pressure
- Barrel Diameter (inches): 2
- Barrel Length (inches): 18
Heavy-Duty dent-resistant steel barrel with Teflon Industrial Coating (optional) for easy cleanup swivels for dispensing convenience.